We will be open for appointments from 3rd December and will be following the latest Covid safe guidelines.
All appointments will be held with all safety measures adhered to to ensure a safe and happy appointment.
- Gillian Million will receive all appointments and will be the only member of staff in the shop at all times.
- All brides and their guests to feel well without a temperature at the time of their appointment.
- Only the bride and a maximum of two guests at each appointment who must be from the same household or support bubble.
- Masks and gloves to be worn at all times.
- Hand sanitiser to be used upon entry and departure of the shop.
- All dresses steamed after every fitting.
- 15 minutes between each appointment and brides will wait outside the shop until the previous bride has completed her appointment.
- Sadly no refreshments provided at this time.